Hi All Kim here,
I found this super easy Chicken Capri Pasta Dinner and I wanted to share it as an idea for Easter Dinner. I know my family gets stuck in a rut of ham and turkey for every major holiday. This year I want to try something different and find some easy Easter dinner recipes. I might try using whole wheat pasta and adding snow peas or cauliflower. Oh and if you aren’t any good at measuring pasta like me, check out this nifty pasta portion measuring tool for just $7.04.
Easy Chicken Capri Pasta Easter Dinner
- 220 grams vermicelli uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1 270 g tub PHILADELPHIA Herb & Garlic Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Parmesan Shredded Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook and stir 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. Add Cooking Creme; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup cooking water. Gradually add reserved water to sauce mixture until desired consistency is reached.
- Add pasta; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.