Even more Paleo Diet Recipes! Ice Cream!
I’ve got a treat for all of my Paleo Diet friends! I just tried to make a Paleo Friendly recipe for Ice Cream and Guess What?!!! It’s delicious!! This is a must try!!!
- Cut up bananas and freeze them (about 4 or 5)
- Put the frozen bananas into your food processor and mix until you see finely shredded banana pieces.
- Add Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (about a tablespoon)
- Add Cocoa (about a tablespoon)
- Add about a tablespoon or more of Coconut milk depending on the consistency you see. Keep adding more milk if it’s too thick.
If you are looking for more Paleo Meal recipes —->>>Click here for all the other Paleo Friendly recipes I’ve posted!
Serve and Enjoy!