Homemade Reese’s Cookies
Here’s a really good homemade Reese’s Cookies recipe that is extremely popular around the holidays! This one is homemade but simple. The hardest part about this recipe is not eating all the Reese’s peanut butter cups before you make the cookies. I have to hide them all! These chewy morsels of goodness will melt in your mouth! We used a mini muffin pan for the perfect size cookie for this recipe.
- 11 oz Bag Reeses Miniatures
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually add to the butter mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch balls and drop into cups on small muffin pan.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until puffy and lightly brown.
- Press unwrapped Reese in center or each cookie and allow to cool completely in muffin pan.
We used this pan for our cookies! It’s our favorite: Wilton Recipe Right 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
Here are a few photos of our process:
Other Popular posts:
Now if you like to give homemade Gifts in a Jar, then we have a few good ideas for you to try:
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Mary Kay’s Satin Hands Copycat Sugar Scrub recipe In a Jar (This is our most popular recipe)
- Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Easy Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Body Butter Cream Recipe (Lavander) In a Jar
All of our Sugar Scrub recipes are extremely popular and worth trying!