Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe
Check out this DELICIOUS Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe! This cheesecake is SUPER delicious and is going to be ridiculously hard to pass up! Hey, that’s not all! If you’re looking for more delicious desserts, why don’t you check out our Easy Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescents or even our Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Recipe! There’s some recipes for desserts that you can’t go wrong with trying!
Aside from that, here’s the printable recipe for this amazing Caramel Apple Cheesecake!
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Sticks Butter softened
- 3 packages Cream Cheese 8 oz. softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- APPLE MIXTURE:
- 3 Granny Smith Apples peeled cored and diced into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 stick Butter Softened
- Caramel Topping to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9X13 baking pan with aluminum foil be sure to leave overhang on all four sides.
- Add flour and brown sugar to a medium sized bowl.
- Cut in butter with 2 forks or a pastry blender until your mix is crumbly
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla and Sugar to a large bowl.
- Beat mixture until smooth.
- Add eggs to mixture 1 at a time mixing to combine.
- Pour mixture into baked crust.
- Add Apples, sugar and cinnamon to medium sized bowl.
- Mix together until apples are coated well.
- Sprinkle apple pieces evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Add brown sugar, flour, quick oats and softened butter to a medium sized bowl and combine well.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over your apple layer.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Watch for filling to set (I do this by slightly jiggling the pan.
- Allow to cool and then place in refrigerator. I let mine set overnight.
- Remove from pan and cut into 16 even sized bars.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!