Easy Cheddar Almond Crescents
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away? This year seems to have flown by and we are already at the end of it. That means it’s the HOLIDAYS, which is my favorite time of year! We all have our own family traditions and favorite dishes that we look forward to for Thanksgiving. For my family, there is always one item that seems to disappear quicker than any other and that is Pillsbury Crescents! Let’s be honest here, Pillsbury Crescents are a staple for Thanksgiving or really any holiday meal. We’ve taken the much loved crescent and kicked it up a little bit to make our Easy Cheddar Almond Crescents! When I say these are easy, I mean E-A-S-Y! Other than the Pillsbury Crescents, you only need two other ingredients. You’ll be enjoying these melt in your mouth, delicious crescents in no time. Head to Walmart and grab a couple (or several) cans of Pillsbury Grands Crescents for a great price! At just $2.52 (in our area) per can, you can’t go wrong! The picture below shows the exact ones we used in this recipe.
- 1 Can of Pillsbury Grands Crescents
- 1/2 cup of shaved almonds
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the Pillsbury Grands Crescent package. Set out an un-greased baking sheet.
- Open the crescents and separate the 8 triangles.
- One by one, lay the crescent triangle on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with shaved almonds and cheddar cheese. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Roll the crescent up as shown on the package. Repeat with remaining crescents.
- Sprinkle shaved almonds and cheddar cheese on top of rolled up crescents.
- Bake according to directions on package. About 11-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- Serve warm.
That’s all it takes to make these Easy Cheddar Almond Crescents! Who knows…..this could be a new tradition for your family. Have you tried different toppings and flavors on your Pillsbury Crescents? The possibilities are endless and I’m ready to experiment. For more delicious recipes using an assortment of Pillsbury products, GO HERE! Walmart has a whole section of Pillsbury recipes for you to browse. You’ll find ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert! There’s something for everyone!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.