Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe – Only 2 Ingredients!
Check out this SUPER simple Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe! This recipe is easier than most others out there, because it only calls for TWO ingredients! ONLY TWO! Wow! It can’t get much simpler than that! Looking for some other SWEET recipes? Check out our delicious Funfetti Dip! Great to dip nearly anything in it! Our Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe we have here is just as good! Those are both recipes definitely worth checking out as well, and are both sure to cure any sweet tooth or craving!
Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Over Ripe Bananas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray Cookie Sheet with non-cook spray.
- Add both ingredients to a medium sized bowl.
- Mash and Mix together until well blended
- Feel free to toss in nuts, chocolate chips, cinnamon.
- Place 1 inch spoons of mixture on to prepared pan.
- Slightly press down on Cookie.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes (oven times will vary).
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
If you’re looking for some more amazing and yet EASY desserts and recipes, be sure to check out this cookbook for Sinfully Easy Desserts!
Click +1 Below