Easy Funfetti Dip Recipe
Alright, now THIS is something you’ve gotta check out! This is Easy Funfetti Dip Recipe! This is probably something you don’t see too often, but this dip goes well with those graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and other small snacks that have just gone bland or boring! Fenfetti Dip here makes it not only look more colorful, but brings a new taste to your old treats! Of course, there are some desserts that you just can’t get enough of. Like our Chocolate Butterfinger Shooters for example! YUM!
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 cup Cool Whip Lite or regular
- 2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Sprinkle Decorations optional
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, Cool Whip and yogurt until blended and smooth.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with addtitional sprinkles.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, etc.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
Click +1 Below