My favorite cookie has turned into a REINDEER! How cute is that??!!
Check out our amazing tutorial for our holiday Milano Reindeer! If you’re looking for some great Christmas holiday recipes, then you can look no further because this recipe here is perfect for you! The recipe below will bring you step by step into making these great Milano Reindeer! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should definitely check out some of our other great sweets! Such as our Frozen Peppermint Pie recipe, our Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls recipe, our Eggnog Cookies recipe, our Christmas Cake Roll recipe, our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Bites recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge recipe, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas recipe, and plenty of others! Any of these great recipes would be great as a family dessert when it comes to be the time for the holidays! Don’t miss out on a great holiday opportunity with any of these gret sweets!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this! With all of these recipes here, you will be sure to find the perfect recipe for any occasion that you could need something sweet! Don’t keep these sweets waiting!
- 15 Milano Cookies
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Melting Chips
- 15 Red Candy Decorations Red Hots
- 30 Candy Eyes
- Place chocolate chips in corner of zippered sandwich bag and microwave 45 seconds.
- Knead candy to make sure it is melted (if not, heat 15 more seconds).
- Cut tiny piece off of corner to pipe.
- Use as "glue" to affix eyes and nose to each.
- Pipe antlers above eyes on each cookie.
- Allow to set before serving.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.