Easy Sliced Baked Potato Recipe
Try out this DELICIOUS and Easy Sliced Baked Potato recipe! It’s super easy to make, and super yummy! I’ve always been a huge fan of baked potatoes, but this one has got to look the best! Still not satisfied? Check out our Copycat Recipe for Red Lobster Biscuits and our Bacon Cheddar Cheddar Cheeseball recipe too!!
Sliced Baked Potato
- 4 large baking Potatoes
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 3 sliced Green Onions
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 slices Bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- Make a series of vertical slices through the width of the potatoes, going about 3/4 way through the potatoes. Do not cut all the way through.
- Rub potatoes down with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Fry bacon; drain on paper towels ad cut into small pieces.
- Remove from oven and insert cheese and bacon into slices, being careful not to bust the potatoes.
- Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion slices.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
For some more great recipe’s, check out this neat Cook Book!