Red Lobster Biscuits Copycat Recipe
Have you ever tried the Red lobster Biscuits Copycat Recipe? This recipe is amazing! I would say it’s dangerous too because they are so good and easy to make. I’m a big fan of creating amazing recipes at home but I like easy too. This recipe lets you use the easy Bisquick mix with special ingredients to give you one heck of a biscuit recipe! The key to this easy recipe is to use Sharp Cheddar cheese!
Just look at how good these look! Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is!
Here’s a printable version of this recipe so you never lose it!
Red lobster Biscuits Copycat Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Leave larger pieces. There should be small chunks of butter pea sized.
- Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl.
- Stir in garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread garlic butter on top of biscuits.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Click +1 Below: