Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole (Keto Friendly Recipe)
Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole Recipe Ingredients:
Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole Recipe Instructions:
I invite you to take a minute to add yourself to our special email list so you can be included in lots of good information such as Recipes, Tips, Printables and Meal Plans! We’ve got some amazing information to share and I don’t want you to miss out!
Sign up here:
- 8 oz bacon
- 2- 12 oz bags of Brussel Sprouts cut in halves
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs whipped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheese of your choice I used sharp cheddar and mozzarella
- 1 sprig Rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Cut the Brussel Sprouts in halves.
- Coat them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake them for 20 minutes on 400 degrees.
- Add bacon crumbles to the top of them after you pull it out of the oven to cool. (I purchase real bacon crumbles from Costco).
- While those are cooling...
- Combine the eggs, heavy cream, shredded cheeses, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika in a bowl and mix all those ingredients together.
- Place the cooked Brussel Sprouts in a small casserole dish and pour the liquid ingredients over the top of it.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for another 20 minutes. To get the top browned I turned the oven to broil the last 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.