Orange Creamsicle Recipe
Have you ever thought about how much ice cream you go through in your home during spring and summer? It gets really HOT here in Texas so we go through a lot! Ice cream is maybe the only thing that nobody in my family is picky about. I’d have to say some of my favorite flavors are the fruit and citrus flavors. Did you see our Dairy Free Homemade Apricot Ice Cream?? Yummy! If you love these types of treats too, then you’re going to love this Orange Creamsicle Recipe! It reminds me of the Orange Dream Machine at Jamba Juice…..which is my absolute favorite!
- 1 cup of orange juice. Can be fresh or frozen.
- 1 cup of very soft almost melted vanilla ice cream. You can substitute with heavy cream or full fat coconut milk.
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Popsicle sticks
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl until completely combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into Popsicle molds.
- Set the mold in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes and then insert the Popsicle sticks into the center of each mold.
- Place mold back in the freezer and continue to freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- To serve, run warm water over the mold just enough to loosen the Popsicles. Pop out and serve immediately.
Can you believe that this Orange Creamsicle Recipe only uses 5 ingredients and Popsicle sticks?? And the best part about having this recipe right now is that Popsicle molds are pretty much everywhere. You can find them in all different shapes and sizes…and probably at a great price too!
Don’t have any Popsicle molds? Head over to Amazon and check out all the cool ones they carry. These Tovolo Groovy Molds are only $12.95 and qualify for FREE shipping!