Valentine’s Day Heart Lollipop Recipe
Valentine’s Day is only getting closer, and now I can bring you this easy Valentine’s Day Heart Lollipop Recipe! What’s cool about this recipe is that there are so many different flavors you are able to choose from to make your Valentine’s Day Lollipop your own! Still looking for more Valentine’s treats and ideas? Check out this other great Valentine’s recipe for easy Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats, and our great Strawberry Fudge!
Valentine's Day Heart Lollipop Recipe
- Spray mold with non stick cooking spray.
- Place sticks in mold and put in freezer until ready to use.
- In a large pan, combine sugar, water and corn syrup.
- Cook on high until you get to 300 (hard crack stage).
- Add 1/8 of the contents of the Kool-Aid packet (amount in paket varies based on flavor).
- Remove from heat and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into molds and allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
Still not quite what you’re looking for to satisfy your Valentine’s Day needs? Check out this easy and cute Pound Cake Recipe!
Click +1 Below