Easy Rice Krispie Hearts Recipe
Perfect for Valentine’s Day, I’ve got a super Easy Rice Krispie Hearts Recipe! If you were looking for a simple yummy treat for Valentine’s day, look no further! Though you might want to check out this other great Valentine’s recipe for great Strawberry Fudge, and our Valentine’s Day Lollipop Bouquet!
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10 oz Marshmallows
- Red Food Coloring
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Conversation Hearts
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Stir in enough food coloring to make the marshmallows very pink.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Crispies cereal and mini marshmallows
- Stir until cereal is well combined.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with sides by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter.
- Butter a spoon or your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture into the pan evenly.
- Press conversation hearts evenly around the mixture.
- After cooling, use heart shape cookie cutters to cut out treats.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
We also have some Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas for you too! How about super easy pink heart shaped pancakes?!!