Coconut Cream Eggs Recipe
Check out this great Coconut Cream Eggs Recipe! Looking for something new and sweet for you to try? These cream filled eggs will be great for you then! There’s so many delicious ingredients put into the flavor of the cream on the inside, these treats will be near irresistible! These cute little eggs wold be great for parties too!
Now if you are still in the mood to make something homemade and special for the kiddos, you should try our homemade surprise chocolate eggs technique! You can fill the eggs with just about anything (age appropriate of course) you want! We even filled our eggs with miniture Minecraft figures for the older kiddos. It’s a big hit! It’s better than any store bought egg you can get.
If you like those recipes, you will sure love these ones too!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp softened Butter
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tbsp Shortening
- 2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until blended.
- Incorporate powdered sugar and coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to mold with hands.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with wax or parchmant paper.
- Dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold mixture into egg shapes.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours or until eggs are firm.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip eggs into chocolate mixture insuring that they are completely coated.
- Place back on prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!