Spinach and Cheese Casserole
Okay iSavers…..I am making it my mission to find some of the easiest recipes out there and share them with you! Let’s face it, as few ingredients as possible or throwing it all into a crock pot is my kind of cooking! This Spinach and Cheese Casserole is that kind of recipe! It only takes a handful of normal everyday ingredients and you can have it ready to bake in no time. You can also make this ahead of time, refrigerate it until you’re ready, then throw it in the oven. This cheesy goodness will have everyone eating their veggies!
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cups of flour
- 2 10 oz packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 24 oz container of low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 cups of grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese or regular, it's up to you
- salt to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray until well coated.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and flour until mixture is smooth.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish and bake uncovered for 60 minutes or until dish is bubbly and edges are crisp. If you refrigerated the casserole before cooking, cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Normally I like my spinach raw, and in my salad. But I will be the first to say that this Spinach and Cheese Casserole is pretty amazing! Be sure to check out all of our other delicious recipes HERE!
Want more amazing casserole recipes? Try the Ultimate Casseroles Book! It has over 400 recipes and the Kindle version is just $9.99!