Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Recipe
Be sure to try this absolutely AMAZING Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Recipe! It’s unique, and you just won’t believe the taste! Not only that, but this recipe is pretty easy too! Don’t miss it, be sure to try it out when you have the time! DEFINITELY worth it! If you liked it, check out some of our other recipes like our Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe, our Chicken and Stuffing Recipe, and even our Taco Soup Recipe!
Like chicken? Here’s some more great chicken recipes!
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Root Beer
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle mixture on each chicken breast and place in crock pot.
- Pour in Root Beer and barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the chicken and return to sauce to cook for another 30 minutes.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!