Easy Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes Recipe
We are in love with our new Easy Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes Recipe! If you are addicted so Starbucks then you must give this recipe a try! We call this recipe easy because it’s made from a white box cake mix but with a few extra ingredients this recipe is a big hit!!
You already know how much we love our Starbucks recipes because our Starbucks Lemon Cake Copycat recipe is a big hit with many of you! You have also proven a love for our Starbucks Java Chip Copycat Recipe here too!
The trick to this amazing recipe is to use the Starbucks Via coffee packets and Torani Caramel Sauce. The Torani caramel sauce is a rich and creamy sauce that completely makes this recipe special. I haven’t found another sauce that tastes as good as this one does. It’s worth every penny! You can use your favorite Starbucks Via Coffee packets too.
Here’s how we made this one:
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Starbucks Via Caramel Coffee
- 1/2 cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Mix 1 1/4 cups hot water with 1 Via Coffee packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the "plug" back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.
If you want the same look of frosting in our photo then you will need to use a piping bag with this Wilton Round tip as seen here.
We also have a printable for the cupcake wraps that have the Starbucks logo on them. Click here to download the Starbucks wrap cupcake printable. Be sure to print them on a thicker paper. A card stock paper like this would hold up nicely.