Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe
Check out our AMAZING Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe! They are super easy and delicious! If you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is definitely worth giving a try! If you aren’t too much of a fan of mint ice cream, try your favorite ice cream flavor, and see how it turns out! Still haven’t satisfied that sweet craving of yours? Here’s some other great sweet recipes for you to try! Like our Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Easy Funfetti Dip, and even our Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe!
You can even try this BIG BOOK of Cupcakes!
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 quart Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Prepare cake batter according to box directions.
- Fill cupcake liners about 1/3 full and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Remove ice cream from freezer to allow to soften.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
- Fill remainder of cupcake liner with ice cream pressing down to remove trapped air.
- Place in Freezer to harden for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and Powdered Sugar.
- Beat in the milk mixing until fluffy.
- Transfer the icing to the corner of medium size zipper bag, try to minimize trapped air and close. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe.
- Pipe icing around top of each cupcake and return to freezer until ready to serve.
- Remove cupcake liner before serving.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!