Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Recipe
I’ve got a really easy Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Recipe for you today! This one is made using the microwave! I love fast and easy recipes. This fudge recipe is a great homemade gift idea and perfect around the holidays. We love all kinds of Peppermint recipes. If you haven’t already tried our Peppermint milkshake or our Peppermint Sugar Cookies, you should check them out!
These are fun to give as gifts for neighbors, postal workers, Doctors, teachers etc… You could easily pack these in a cute little gift container too. We do lots of baking around the holidays and we just love giving little goodies to everyone.
- 2 14 oz Packages of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Cans Condensed Milk 21 oz
- 1 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- 3 Candy Canes
- Place candy canes in a food processor or crush inside of plastic bag
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl
- Add condensed milk
- Add peppermint extract
- Microwave for 1 minute and then stir
- Return to microwave for an additional 1 minute
- Mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into a greased 8X8 pan
- Top with candy cane pieces
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
Here are photos of our process:
Here are a few other posts that are perfect for this time of year!
Now if you like to give homemade Gifts in a Jar, then we have a few good ideas for you to try:
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Mary Kay’s Satin Hands Copycat Sugar Scrub recipe In a Jar (This is our most popular recipe)
- Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Easy Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Body Butter Cream Recipe (Lavander) In a Jar
All of our Sugar Scrub recipes are extremely popular and worth trying!