Check out our new and amazing recipe for a fantastic Watermelon Gazpacho! If your in that kind of mood for some amazing soup, then you’re in luck! The recipe below will bring you step by step into making this amazing Watermelon Gazpacho completely from scratch! If you’re looking for some other amazing soup recipes, then look no further! Check out our Minestrone Soup Recipe, and plenty more here!
Still not enough soups for you? Then try out this neat cookbook! It has so many soup recipes that you can try a different one for each day of the year!
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup of roughly chopped red onion
- 1 cup roughly chopped red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup of finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup roughly chopped peeled and seeded cucumbers
- 1 cup of finely chopped peeled and seeded cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp of roughly chopped jalapeno
- 1 Tbsp of finely chopped jalapeno
- 2 cups of fresh tomatoes
- 6 - 7 cups of chopped seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sour cream
- diced avocado
- Take your roughly chopped onion, bell pepper, cucumber, jalapeno, and cilantro into a blender. Add tomatoes and pulse until it is pureed. Add the watermelon now, and pulse again until smooth. Pour this into a large bowl.
- Taste the gazpacho and add the red wine vinegar to help balance the sweetness of watermelon and the tomatoes. You may need more or less vinegar depending on the sweetness and acidic levels of the watermelon and tomatoes. I would start with 1/4 cup of vinegar. Whisk in salt and olive oil once done balancing.
- Now stir in the finely chopped onions, bell pepper, cucumber, and jalapeno. Chill this for at least an hour so that the flavors have time to blend. Add more salt if needed.
- Now garnish to your liking using sour cream, diced avocado, and cilantro.