Check out this recipe for an absolutely delicious Creamsicle Cake! If you’re looking for a new kind of flavor of cake for you to try out, then this recipe will be perfect for you! The recipe below will take you step by step into making some amazing Creamsicle Cake! If you like recipes like this one, then you’re in luck! Check out our Caramel Cake recipe, our Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, and plenty more great dessert recipes that you can find here!
In need of some more sweets? More like, cakes specifically? Then you are in luck because we have something special for you! Check out this neat cookbook here for some nice vintage cake recipes that you will be absolutely sure to love! Why wait? The delicious cakes await you! What can make you happier than baking an amazing cake for you to enjoy, right?
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 package Orange Jell-O
- 1/2 cup boiling Water
- 1/2 cup cold Water
- 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with non stick spray.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using eggs, orange juice (instead of water) and oil.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cake springs back when touched.
- Allow cake completely cool.
- Using a skewer, poke small holes all over the cake, piercing all the way to bottom.
- In a bowl, comine Jell-O and boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add cold water, mix well and slowly pour this mixture over the entire cake.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Combine the pudding mix, milk and vanilla and beat well.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pudding mixture and use it to frost cake.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.