Easter Mini Cakes Recipe
Are you ready for Easter? Not until you’ve tried out our new Easter Mini Cakes Recipe! These Mini Cakes will be perfect for any Easter occasion you may have planned! The instructions are overall simple, and the ingredients put it make the outcome simply delicious! Be sure to try it out! Get creative, this doesn’t have to just be an Easter recipe! Make it yours with your own special decorations! Looking for some other sweets? Try out our Best Chocolate Cookies, Banana Oatmeal Cookies, or even our Caramel Apple Cheesecake!
Here’s some more sweets to cure that sweet tooth!
- 1 box Yellow or White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Milk
- Candy Decorations
- Mini Chocolate bunnies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make cake batter according to box directions.
- Pour into 4 oz Mason jars filling a little less than half full.
- Place jars on baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cream butter, vanilla and powdered sugar in mixing bowl.
- Slowly add milk until desired consistency icing is reached.
- Ice the tops of cakes.
- Sprinkle with candy decorations and place a chocolate bunny on the top of each.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!