Creamy Tomato Soup
Check out our new and amazing recipe for a Creamy Tomato Soup! If you’re looking for a nice appetizer, or maybe even a side to your main dish, then give this Creamy Tomato Soup recipe a shot! The recipe below will bring you step by step into making the best and the creamiest tomato soup you’ve ever tasted! If you like this recipe, you may also like out Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe as well!
If you’re a fan of soups, and you would like to try some new soup related recipes, then try out this neat cookbook! It has enough soup recipes for you to try one each day of the year! That’s pretty cool right?
- 2 5- ounce containers chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 28- ounce can of concentrated crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup cream heavy
- Coarse salt and black pepper
- 20 leaves fresh basil cut for garnish
- 4 slices crusty artisan breads
- 2 cloves of cracked fresh garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound shredded cheese
- Combine your broth and tomatoes into a medium sized saucepan that is over medium heat. When the soup starts to bubble, stir in the heavy cream and reduce to low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking, and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- With a immersion blender, puree soup.
- Serve with basil and other toppers.
- Toast bread slices in your toaster until golden, and rub these bread slices with crushed garlic. Arrange bread on a cookie sheet and drizzle each slice with the extra virgin olive oil. Top with a grind of black pepper and layer your choice of shredded cheese.
- Place under a hot broiler to melt your cheese and until toppers are golden brown.