Keto Fried Chicken Recipe
If you are looking a good fried chicken recipe this Keto Fried Chicken Recipe is one you must try! This has quickly become a family favorite and a keto dinner recipe that we tend to make pretty often. It’s a chicken recipe worthy of a weekly rotation! The hardest part is deciding which keto vegetables go with this chicken recipe when deciding on dinner. I often make more than usual just so we can enjoy leftovers for lunch the next day too. Winner, winner, Keto Fried Chicken dinner!
There’s one secret to this recipe. The secret is Whey Protein Isolate! It gives that crispy coating that we all love and miss!
Keto Fried Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 4 chicken thighs deboned and cut into 2-3 pieces each
- 1/2 cup whey protein isolate
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons oil
Keto Fried Chicken Recipe Instructions
Head over to Low Carb Inspirations and grab the directions for how you can make this delicious dinner idea! They taste just like fried chicken tenders but they are actually baked!!
Here are a few photos we took while making this delicious Keto Fried Chicken Recipe!
Don’t forget to pin this Keto Fried Chicken Recipe on Pinterest for later!
Keto Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Head over to Low Carb Inspirations (see notes for link) and grab the directions for how you can make this delicious dinner idea! They taste just like fried chicken tenders but they are actually baked!!
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.