Tips to Help You Lose Hip Fat
Everybody wants to lose hip fat and maintain their curves. The mind might be willing, but the body is (as usual) weak. We have plenty of ways to gain strength and lose fat. We’ve already talked about how to lose arm fat. We’ve even told you fast ways to lose fat. We gulp down food filled with fat and ignore to exercise on a regular basis. We have to keep in mind the foods to lose fat too. Shakira’s hips are not for everyone, but we can come pretty close with the help of these five basic, easy-to-do exercises that can be done within a matter of minutes.
- Try the trampoline. This may take just about 2-3 minutes of your time. Though quick and easy, it strengthens the hips and sheds the unnecessary fat from your body. Moreover the trampoline is small and you can take it anywhere depending on your convenience.
- The healthy and most common form of exercising- walking, keeps the body in the right shape. It works not only on the hips but also helps reduce that unwanted fat from all over your body. When starting your routine, walk for about 15 minutes and gradually increase the time limit.
- Cycling & Kick boxing are two of the cardio exercises that work well to remove the fat from your hips. They work from your hip downwards and also add strength to your leg muscles.
- Ab exercises like twist and crunches also have a significant impact on your curves. However care must be taken to do the right amount of these abdominal stretches. When they are done thrice a week they have a good effect on your shape.
- Judo and Karate exercises involve the use of a lot of hip muscles. These ancient martial arts will get you a slim hip and a firm behind. Moreover the defense tactics will come in handy anytime.
A good grasp of the above exercises will help you lose the unnecessary fat that is stored up in your hip. Follow the routine for 2-3 times every day for best results.