Check out our neat and simply unique recipe for our halloween themed Witch’s Brooms! If you have been looking for some unique snacks that you could use near halloween, or even for your own halloween party, then you can look no further! The recipe below will bring you step by step into creating these adorable witch’s brooms from your very own kitchen! If you like this, and you are looking for some more halloween themed snacks and treats, then you should definitely try our Graveyard Pudding Cups, our Halloween Popcorn, our Oreo in the Middle Spider Cupcakes, our Pretzel Pumpkins recipe, and even our Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts! With these recipes, you should have all the halloween snacks you could ask for! Whether it be for just the kids, or for your very own halloween party! You can’t go wrong with these snacks!
Are you ready for this fall? Not without some great pumpkin recipes, you’re not! Check out this neat cookbook with more pumpkin recipes that will sure to widen the variety of pumpkin foods for you and your family this fall! Be it for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or any other special occasion, you can’t go wrong when you choose any of these great pumpkin recipes! If you love pumpkin, you should also check out our Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe! Check them out now, so you can be ready for this fall season!
- 20 Reese's Miniatures
- 20 Pretzel Sticks
- 1/4 cup Fall-colored Caady Melting Chips Red, Orange or Green
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt fall colored candy by heating in microwave for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip 1/4" of pretzel into melted candy.
- Insert pretzel stick into bottom of Reese's cup and place on prepared pan.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set up.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.