Butterfly Cupcakes Recipe
Check out this cute Butterfly Cupcakes Recipe! This recipe will bring you through step by step to decorate your cupcakes of any flavor to these beautiful cupcakes you see here! Great for parties, gifts, or even just for the family! Kids will love them too with such cute and fun designs! Mix up the colors too to make your own creation! Looking for other cool sweets? Try our Peeps Cupcakes and even our cute Sheep Cupcakes!
Check out these Playful Collections Cupcakes too!
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- Flipz White chocolate covered Pretzels for wings
- Bunny Mix M&M's for body & head
- Edible Easter Grass for antennae
- Bake cupcakes according to box directions.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Add several drops of color and whip a few more minutes to get even color.
- Roughly ice cupcakes to resemble grass.
- Place 4 M&Ms on center of cupcake slightly on edge and overlapping to make head and body.
- Cut 2 small pieces of edible easter grass to make antennae.
- Place 2 Flipz pretzels to make wings.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!