Easter Peeps Cupcakes
Check out our new and adorable Easter Peeps Cupcakes! This recipe is generally easy, and it makes designing these cupcakes that much easier! If you haven’t yet planned for your sweets on Easter this year, these cupcakes will do perfect for almost anything you may have planned! Kids will love them too! Try them out! These cupcakes are sure to impress! Need some more Easter foods? No problem! Check out our Easter Bunny Pretzels and our Easter Peeps Pudding Cups Recipes!
Look at that! More Easter Recipes!
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Food Coloring
- Peeps Chicks or Bunnies
- Bake cupcakes according to box directions.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cream butter in a medium bowl
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Divide into equal size batches of the number of colors desired and add several drops of color to each.
- Transfer icing to piping bag or to a zippered bag and clip corner.
- Pipe icing onto cupcakes and top with Peeps.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!