Easter Peeps Pudding Cups
Get ready for Easter with our new Easter Peeps Pudding Cups! Don’t miss out on this delicious holiday treat! The whole family will LOVE these delicious and decorative pudding cups for your Easter holiday! The recipe we have below makes the process of building these cups rather easy! Need some more Easter foods? No problem! Check out our Easter Bunny Pretzels and our Easter Bunny Bread Recipes!
Click here if you still need an Easter Basket for this year! You surely wouldn’t want to forget that!
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- Food Coloring
- Easter Sprinkle Decorations
- Peeps Chicks
- Make pudding according to package directions.
- Divide into thirds and color each a diferent spring color.
- Put a layer of the first color into each cup.
- Pour in a layer of sprinkles.
- Repeat process for each of the other 2 pudding colors.
- Place a Peep on top and serve.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!