Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Check out our new and amazing recipe for our Chicken Pot Pie! If you like KFC’s original Chicken Pot Pie, well now you can learn how to make it from your very own kitchen! Pretty neat, right? The recipe below will be sure to bring you through step by step into making this easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe!
If you like this recipe, then you’re in luck! We have plenty other chicken recipes if this didn’t satisfy your chicken-tasting needs! Check out our Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe, our Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and plenty more here!
If you’re looking for more pot pie recipes, then look no further! Check out this cookbook dedicated to pot pies! Pot pies can be a great comfort food, and this cookbook brings out eighty five delicious recipes for you to try out!
Here are a few photos we took while making this easy chicken recipe:
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 9 inch pie pan
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- mixing spoon
- Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 10 oz bag of frozen vegetables
- 20 oz bag of precooked frozen shredded chicken breasts
- 22.6 oz Family size can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Take the pre-made pie crusts out of the refrigerator and allow to set out for about 10 minutes before you start to use them. This will allow them to soften up a bit and not crumble when you try to unroll them.
- Unroll one of the pre-made pie crusts and lay it over the pie pan. Press it in the pan until it’s even and centered.
- Pour the chicken mixture into the pie pan.
- Unroll the second pie crusts and place it over the chicken mixture.
- Use your fingers to pinch the pie crusts together to seal them.
- In a small bowl, whip up one egg until fluffy.
- Place the pie in the preheated oven and cook for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is warmed and the pie crust is a golden brown color and flaky.
- Remove it from the oven when done and allow it to sit for about 5 to 10 minutes. This will allow it to thicken a bit before serving it.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Use the brush to spread the fluffy egg mixture over the top of the pie crust.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.