Weight Watchers Chocolate Chile Cookies
Just 2 Points Per Serving!
Want to try a different kind of chocolate cookie? Well, I have the recipe for you! Try out our Weight Watchers Chocolate Chile Cookies (2 points)! If you’ve never had this combination before, then you’ve got to give it a try. It’s a deliciously chocolate cookie with just the right amount of heat added to it.
- 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate baking squares chopped
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or more if you like it spicy
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds optional, cookies are good with and without them
- 1 cup of packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray two large cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Stir and then repeat until chocolate is half melted. Be sure to stir chocolate in-between cooking time.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cayenne pepper and then set to the side.
- If you are using almonds, put them in a small skillet and lightly brown over medium-low heat (about 4 minutes). Then set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine both sugars and the eggs. Mixture will be thick.
- Then mix in melted chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Using a spoon, stir in the flour mixture until the flour is moistened. Then stir in the almonds.
- Drop dough (about a teaspoon full) onto the cookie sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until cookies are firm and slightly puffed.
- Cool before serving.
These Weight Watchers Chocolate Chile Cookies are a MUST TRY!! Be sure to also check out our growing list of other Weight Watchers Recipes!
If you don’t have a cookie press, you’ve got to try it out. They are so much fun! The Wilton Comfort Grip Cookie Press is the one I have and I LOVE IT!