Easter Bunny Pretzels
Get ready for easter with these great Easter Bunny Pretzels! These cute little finger foods will be great for anything you could have planned for Easter! Another thing that is for sure, is that the kids will love these! We even have a recipe for Pretzel Easter Chicks to match these Easter Bunnies! Make this year’s Easter special with both of these special snacks! You might also want to check out our Easter Mini Cakes, and our Easter Bunny Bread Recipe!
Check out these Easter pouches for your little Easter favors!
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup White Candy Melting Chips
- 24 Black Decorating Pearls (or Mini Chocolate Chips)
- 4 Pink Starbursts
- Red Candy Decorating Pen OR ⅛ cup Red Candy Melting Chips
- Knead and flatten each Starburst out into a rectangle.
- cut to create 48 inner ears (1/8" x ½") and 24 pink noses.
- Lay pretzels out on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat White Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer chocolate to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe.
- Pipe candy over inside of pretzel to form shape of bunny head. Smooth with finger if necessary.
- Place pearls for eyes and Starburst ears and noses.
- Heat Red Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Then use toothpick to draw red mouth OR use candy decorating pen.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!