Oreo Poke Cake
Check out an amazing new recipe for this absolutely delicious Oreo Poke Cake! If you have been looking for a unique and delicious dessert recipe to try out, then you are in luck! The recipe below will be sure to bring you step by step into making this amazing Oreo Poke Cake right from your very own kitchen! If you plan on making this cake for a special occasion, then you won’t be disappointed! This Oreo Poke Cake will be sure to please any of your guests, be them friends or family! If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out some of our other favorite desserts! Try out our No Bake Twinkie Strawberry Dessert, our Creamsicle Cake, our Caramel Cake, or even our Homemade German Chocolate Cake Icing!
If that isn’t enough sweets for you, then you should check out this neat cookbook! It’s dedicated to the best desserts for a serious sweet tooth!
Oreo Poke Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Chop up the Oreos into large pieces.
- Prepare the chocolate cake by following the box directions.
- Coat sides and bottom of a 9x13 dish with shortening.
- Pour batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake this for 30 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted in the middle and can come out clean.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix until it is smooth.
- Poke holes all around the top of the cake.
- Pour the pudding evenly over the cake to allow it to soak into all of the holes.
- Sprinkle the top with about half of the chopped Oreos.
- Allow this to cool completely.
- Top with the whipped topping and sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.