Pan Broccoli Rice and Chicken
Check out our neat and amazing recipe for our Pan Broccoli Rice and Chicken! If you’re looking for some great chicken recipes, then you can look no further! Be sure to check out some of our other great chicken recipes, such as our Easy Chicken Alfredo, or even our Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole.
If you’re looking for some even more super easy Chicken recipes, then you should check out this great cookbook filled with 101 Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes! With all of these recipes, you shouldn’t have a hard time finding any more chicken recipes for a while!
- 5 Tbsp. Butter
- 8 oz. White Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast cut into ½ inch cubes
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 teas. Oregano
- 1 teas. Thyme
- 1 teas. Sage
- 1 teas. Salt
- 1 teas. Black Pepper
- 3 Cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 2 Cups Instant Rice
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock or Broth
- 1 Cup Colby Jack Cheese shredded
- In a large nonstick pan over medium heat melt ½ Tbsp. of Butter and Brown 4 oz. of Mushrooms, 6-8
- minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Repeat with an additional ½ Tbsp. of Butter and remaining Mushrooms, setting aside with first batch.
- Add the Chicken to the pan and cook stirring occasionally just until there is no pink visible on the outside
- of the Chicken cubes. Remove from the pan and set aside with the Mushrooms.
- Lower the heat to low and melt 4 Tbsp. of butter. Sprinkle with the 4 Tbsp. of Flour stirring constantly
- for 2 minutes.
- Slowly Whisk in the Milk. Increase heat to medium and bring to a simmer, continue whisking and add
- the Oregano, Thyme, Sage, Salt and Pepper. Cook until thickened.
- Add the Broccoli, Mushrooms and Chicken stirring to coat and return to a simmer.
- Add the Rice and Chicken Stock, stir to combine, return to simmer, cover and cook until rice is tender,
- -12 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the top with Colby Jack and cover until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.