Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup
Check out our neat and amazing recipe for our great Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup! If you are looking for some nice soups, then you can look no further! The recipe below will bring you through all of the steps that you will need to make our great Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should definitely check out some of our other amazing soup recipes! Such as our Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings, our Spicy Pumpkin Soup, our Salmon Chowder, or even our Minestrone Soup recipe! If any of these recipes seemed to have caught your attention, then there are plenty more for you to check out! Be sure to take a look at our great soup recipe archives!
Still not enough soups for you? Then try out this neat cookbook! It has so many soup recipes that you can try a different one for each day of the year! With this cookbook in your hands, you shouldn’t have any trouble finding the perfect soup recipe ever again!
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 small Onion
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Pumpkin Seeds for garnish
- Peheat oven to 450.
- Peel and seed squash and cut into chunks.
- Peel and quarter onion
- Toss squash and onion in olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least 10 minutes.
- Puree in blender or food processor.
- In a large sauce pan, combine squash puree, pumpkin puree, vegetable broth, apple cider and cream.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Add honey and spices and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds.