Crockpot Baked Pasta Recipe
It’s still pretty cold out, and no dinner warms you up more than this Crockpot Baked Pasta Recipe! Crockpot Recipes are SUPER easy, and EXTREMELY DELICIOUS as well! If you’ve never tried to cook with a crockpot, now is a good chance to try it out! Here are some Crockpots you can look for! We’ve got tons of other Crockpot Recipes as well! Be sure to check out our Chicken and Stuffing Recipe, and even our Taco Soup Recipe! Both using a Crockpot!
- 1 lb Ziti or Rigatoni
- 2 24 oz jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb frozen pre-cooked Meatballs
- 2 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Rinse pasta in warm water and allow to drain. DO NOT COOK the pasta. Only rinse it with a little warm water first.
- Pour 1/2 jar sauce on bottom of slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 pasta. DO NOT cook it ahead of time.
- Add 1/2 meatballs.
- Add 1/2 jar sauce on top of meatballs.
- Add 1 cup cheese.
- Add remaining pasta, then remaining meatballs.
- Add remaining Sauce, then cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!