No Bake Ice Box Cake Recipe
We are no strangers to Ice box cake recipes so this No Bake Ice Box Cake recipe should be no surprise. You have already told us how much you like our No Bake Watermelon Cake Recipe or our Ice Cream Sandwich Cake recipe which also doesn’t require any baking so I just know you will love this one too!
This recipe almost reminds me of an Italian cake recipe because of the pineapple flavors in it. This recipe is crazy simple and it can be ready in just about an hour of it setting in the refrigerator after you through the ingredients together. You really can’t get much easier than this for a cake.
I’ve been told this old recipe has been made with pecans back in the day. Feel free to add this in the recipe if you care for pecans.
No Bake Ice Box Cake Printable Recipe:
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of sweetened coconut
- 1 8 oz container of cool whip
- 1 jar of cherries
- Start off by mixing the lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk and crushed pineapple in a bowl. Do not drain the crushed pineapple juice because it's needed in the mixture.
- Layer the bottom of your cake pan with vanilla wafers.
- Cover the layer of vanilla wafers with ½ of the pineapple mixture.
- Add another layer of vanilla wafers.
- Cover the second layer with the remaining pineapple mixture.
- Top the layers with cool whip.
- Sprinkle coconut.
- Add cherries on top.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or more. This will allow the juices from the mixture to set into the vanilla wafers to create the cake part.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Here’s a Pinterest friendly photo if you want to pin it for later: