Caprese Garlic Bread
Check out this great Caprese Garlic Bread Recipe! If you’re looking for a tasty appetizer, or maybe even a delicious side dish to replace your normal roll of bread, this recipe will be perfect for you! This Caprese Garlic Bread will throw any other normally made garlic bread straight out of the water! We all love having a bread to accompany our main dish, but this garlic bread gives you the great taste of salad, and a bread roll all in one! That’s something you can’t pass up! If you like this recipe, then you’re sure to like some of our others! Be sure to try our Jalapeno Cheddar Pull Apart Rolls, our Bacon Cheddar Garlic Bread, or even our Red Lobster CopyCat Biscuits!
If you liked any of these recipes, then this cookbook will be right for you! Go check it out!
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 12 oz fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 medium Tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup Fresh Basil Leaf, chopped
- Add vinegar to small saucepan bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add minced garlic to butter and mix well.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- Butter the cut sides with the garlic butter.
- Place on a baking sheet with the cut side up.
- Place the mozzarella cheese slices on top of the bread.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges are starting to brown.
- Top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Top tomatoes with chopped basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!