Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipes
If you are looking for good Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipes we have got a few for you! There’s no need to waste lots of time prepping with this recipe. You can add the chicken to the Crockpot frozen! It’s such a time saver and I’ve been doing it this way for years. Honestly, I thought everyone already knew to do it this way for an easy recipe. You’ve got to check out our Top 50 “really good” Crockpot recipes here! The first one is our favorite chicken recipe made with cream cheese!
Look at this scrumptious Crockpot chicken recipe with anHawaiiann twist! Now don’t let this recipe scare you either. If you don’t like fruit with your chicken you can easily substitute something else or nothing at all. It will still taste amazing and come out very tender! My husband is one of those that refuses to eat fruit with meats. It’s not happening!
You could change out the rice and use noodles too. Both ways are excellent!
If you’ve been a reader for awhile you’ve probably heard me rave about my Crockpot. I love this baby! I love that it’s the big one, cooks evenly and it portable! But at the same time, it’s not one of those really expensive ones either! Worth every penny! Look at it here: Hamilton Beach 7 Quart Stay Or Go Slow Cooker
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks or Slices drained
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Cover with sauce.
- If using slices, cut into chunks.
- Put drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Break up or shred chicken with a fork.
- Serve over rice, noodles or on Hawaiian slider rolls.