Check out our new and amazing recipe for a fantastic Strawberry Parfait! If your looking for a rather light dessert that still has a wonderful sweet taste, then this Strawberry Parfait recipe might just be perfect for you! The recipe below will be sure to take you step by step into creating one of the best Strawberry Parfaits right from your very own kitchen! If you liked this recipe, then you shouldn’t miss anymore! Check out some of our other fantastic desserts! Like our Homemade Blueberry Frosting, our Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes recipe, our Blueberry Cobbler Cookies recipe, and plenty more! If you’d like to take a look at our many fantastic recipes, be sure to check them out here then!
If you enjoyed our Strawberry Parfait, but you’re looking for some more delicious strawberry treats, then search no more! There’s this fantastic cookbook dedicated solely to Strawberry Desserts! So if strawberry is you favorite flavor, or even your favorite fruit, it will definitely be worth while to go check it out!
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup 1/3-less-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup amaretti cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping thawed
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds toasted
- Take two cups of the sliced strawberries and sugar in a blender and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta, cream cheese, powdered sugar, water, and vanilla in a medium bowl, stir well with a whisk. Take two spoons of cookie crumbs into 4 parfait glasses. Top each portion with strawberry puree (two tablespoons), 1/4 cup strawberry slices, and 3 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture. Repeat the layers.
- Drizzle the remaining strawberry puree over each serving and chill for 2 hours.
- Top each serving with whipping topping and almonds (optional)
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.