Cajun Hasselback Chicken – Keto Chicken Recipe
If you are looking to spice up boring chicken, this is a must try recipe! I love all types of Hasselback chicken recipes! Have you tried the creamed spinach in Hasselback chicken yet? It’s good too!
Here are the TOP Hasselback Chicken Recipe variations that we love:
- Spinach and Goat Cheese
- Bacon and cheese
- Ham and cheese with tomatoes
- Black Forest ham with cheddar
- Gouda and Spinach
- Apple and Gouda (apples are low carb but not keto)
- Sausage and Colby Jack cheese
- Pesto and Ham
- Philly Cheesesteak with green peppers and onions
- Spinach and Ricotta
- Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella
- Zucchini, spinach, and tomato
- Tomatoes, olives, and pesto
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/3 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of white onion thinly sliced
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add in chicken, olive oil, and seasonings. Mix to season chicken. Allow chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut 5-6 slits in each chicken breast. Stuff with an even amount of peppers, onions, and provolone cheese. Place on a greased oven pan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25-30 minutes total time.
Here are some of the top questions we get about Hasselback chicken:
How to Make Hasselback Chicken?
This recipe above shows you exactly how to make Hasselback chicken step by step. If you want to do any of the various suggestions, just replace the ingredients with what you love!
How do I cook Hasselback Chicken?
Cooking Hasselback chicken is easy! I usually cook them all on one sheet pan in the oven.
What to have with Hasselback Chicken?
I often times serve it with a side salad. I do like to serve it with soup or a simple side dish of seasoned cauliflower rice too.
What to eat with Hasselback Chicken?
A simple salad is easiest!
What to serve with Hasselback Chicken?
Sometimes I eat the Hasselback chicken all by itself. It’s extremely filling!
What is Hasselback Chicken?
It’s a technique where you slice chicken part way through and stuff it with ingredients you love.
Can you freeze Hasselback Chicken?
Absolutely! Often I prep my chicken ahead of time and have it ready to pop in the oven once it’s defrosted.
Here are some other Keto friendly recipes you might enjoy: