Copycat Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
Check out this fantastic recipe for a Starbucks Copycat Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake! If you love the great taste from your every day starbucks desserts, well then maybe it’s time to bring it into your own home! This recipe is rather straight forward, and you will easily be able to find yourself able to bring such great pound cake to your dinner table from your very own kitchen! Our Starbucks Copycat recipe is great, but if you like this one, then be sure to try out some of our other great recipes on this site! Like our Easy Blueberry Crisp Recipe, our Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, or even our Simple Donut Recipe!
Check out some other great desserts from this cookbook here for all things sweet and wonderful! Perhaps the recipes here aren’t satisfying your sweet tooth, then you will sure to find something useful in this sweet tooth!
Starbucks Copycat Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 9x5 loaf pan.
- Combine cake mix, milk, eggs and butter and slowly beat until incorporated (30 seconds).
- Beat at medium an additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer about 1/3 of batter to another bowl.
- Add raspberry spread and food coloring to new bowl and stir to mix well.
- All lemon juice to first bowl and mix well.
- Add a layer of white batter to pan.
- Add alternating layers of red and white.
- Bake 55-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until light and fluffy (4-5 minutes).
- Add powdered sugar and mix until combined
- Add lemon juice mixing on low until smooth.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!