Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings made in the Air Fryer
There are so many different ways to make chicken wings but today I will share how to bake them in the oven or make them in the air fryer. If you want to learn different ways to cook them such as frying them or making them in the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, I’ve referenced all the recipes at the bottom of this post.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Ingredients List
2 lbs wings or drumettes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Buffalo Sauce ingredients
1/2 cup Red’s hot sauce
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Air Fryer Instructions
1. Season wings with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
3. Cook the chicken wings for 25 minutes flipping them halfway through the cook time.
4. Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
5. Toss the hot wings inside the Buffalo sauce mixture and serve warm.
6. Serve them with celery sticks, ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
Oven Baked Chicken Wings
Place chicken wings on a wire rack inside a baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for about 45 to 50 minutes.
Toss warm wings in prepared buffalo sauce and enjoy!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Nutrition Label
Here’s the printable version of this recipe:
- 2 lbs wings or drumettes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Buffalo Sauce ingredients
- ½ cup Red’s hot sauce
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- lbs wings or drumettes
- tsp salt
- tsp pepper
- Buffalo Sauce ingredients
cupRed’s hot sauce
- /4 cup butter, melted
- /4 tsp pepper
- /2 tsp garlic powder
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Air Fryer Instructions
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cook the chicken wings for 25 minutes flipping them halfway through the cook time.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Toss the hot wings inside the Buffalo sauce mixture and serve warm.
- Serve them with celery sticks, ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
- Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- Place chicken wings on a wire rack inside a baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Toss warm wings in prepared buffalo sauce and enjoy!
Questions I get about Buffalo Wings:
Can I eat Buffalo Wings on a Low Carb Diet?
Yes, Buffalo Wings are low carb and Keto friendly too!
Can you cook frozen wings in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can. If you want to cook them from frozen, be sure to cook them at about 250 degrees for about 6 minutes to defrost them. Then remove the liquid from the bottom of the pan. Finish by cooking them again for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
The come out perfectly tender in the middle with a light crispiness on the outside! Perfect! We always add the sauce right after we pull them out of the air fryer. It’s supper easy. I wanna say we make these at least once a week!
Can you fry Buffalo Wings?
Yes! Heat the oil in a large skillet or deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Deep fry chicken wings in oil until done the are fully done. This will take only about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet or deep fryer and set them on paper towels to soak up the extra oil.
Can you boil Chicken Wings?
Yes, but there are a few steps you need to know to make these come up tender in the middle and crispy on the outside. Actually, this is a very popular technique used by some famous chefs. You can follow this technique found from the Best Buffalo Wings Recipes here.
Can you make Chicken Wings in the Instant Pot?
Yes, follow this Easy Pressure Cooker Honey BBQ Wings Recipe technique here.
Do you have a Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe you like?
Yes, this recipe is my favorite: