Minion Bath Scrub
Check out this great recipe for our Minion Bath Scrub! This DIY Tutorial and recipe are great for anyone who is a fan of Disney Pixar’s famous Minions! With the Minions being so popular throughout many families and age ranges, this great bath scrub could even make for a great gift! If you know someone who would love a set of these adorable Minion bath scrubs, then you’re in luck!
If you would rather use a different oil other than the lemon that is stated below, feel free to get creative! There are plenty of other essential oils to choose from!
If you liked this craft idea, try some of our other great bath bombs, sugar scrub bars, and other great and easy DIY products!! Such as our great Homemade Heart Shaped Bath Bombs and even our Homemade Sun Shaped Sugar Scrub Bars! Last but not least, check out our Homemade Body Butter Cream! The ladies would be sure to love this combination of bathroom products!
- 2 C Epsom salt
- 1 C coconut oil
- Yellow and blue food coloring
- Lemon essential oil
- Combine the Epsom salt and coconut oil. Stir until mixed.
- Add 5+ drops of Lemon essential oil.
- Divide the Epsom salt and oil combination into 2 bowls.
- In the first bowl add several drops of yellow gel food coloring.*
- Mix the yellow gel food coloring with the Epsom salt mixture until the color is thoroughly blended.
- Add the Lemon essential oil to the yellow Epsom salt.
- In the second bowl add several drops of blue gel food coloring.*
- Mix the blue gel food coloring with the Epsom salt mixture until the color is thoroughly blended.
- Choose a container or jar with a lid of your choice. A Mason jar would look outstanding.
- Layer your prepared scrub with the blue on the bottom topping it off with the yellow.
- Tie a yellow ribbon around the top of your bath scrub jar.
- Keep close to your bathtub to use when you bath.
Be sure to pin this for later!