Easy Mini Corn Dogs
Check out this cute and Easy Mini Corn Dogs! Any kind of food always tasted better when it’s smaller! Have you ever noticed that? I sure have! Test out that theory with this great and easy recipe! These Corn Dogs are great finger foods for snack, or even as a side to your main dish! Be sure to check some of our other great side recipes, like our Crockpot French Onion Soup and our Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipes!
Check out this cookbook for some other great Snacks and Fun Foods for kids!
Easy Mini Corndogs
- Mix together cornmeal, flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Add in eggs and milk and mix until blended.
- Transfer mixture to tall glass or mason jar.
- Preheat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cut wieners in half.
- Insert skewers into wiener halves and dip in batter until well coated. Rotate to allow excess to drip off.
- Fry corn dogs one or two at a time until lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.