Snickers Dip Recipe
Are your normal old snacks and sweets getting a bit… boring? Make things interesting and delicious with our new and easy Snickers Dip Recipe! Check it out! Any original Snickers fan, or even anyone who likes some chocolate every now and then will absolutely love to be able to dip their favorite foods right into a Snickers Dip! Looking for some other sweets? No problem! Check out our Ice Cream Cupcakes, Caramel Apple Cheesecake, and even our Reese’s Fudge!
Looking for more stunning desserts? You’ll like this cookbook!
- 15 Snickers Fun Size Bars
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/8 Cup Crushed Peanuts
- 1/8 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Melt butter, 12 Snickers and semi sweet chips over low heat in a medium sauce pan. Stir until blended.
- Add Snickers mixture to cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Crush peanuts in food processor and top serving bowl.
- Cut remaining Snickers into bite size pieces to use as garnish on top.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!