Spritz Butter Cookies
Check out our great recipe for our Spritz Butter Cookies! If you’re looking for some great Christmas and other holiday sweets, then this is perfect for you! The recipe below will bring you through all of the steps that you will need to take in order to make these amazing Spritz Butter Cookies! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should definitely check out some of our other super great sweet recipes here! Such as our Frozen Peppermint Pie recipe, our Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls recipe, our Eggnog Cookies recipe, our Christmas Cake Roll recipe, our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Bites recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge recipe, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas recipe, and plenty of other great recipes! Any of these great recipes would be great as a family dessert when it comes to be the time for the holidays! Don’t miss out on a great holiday opportunity with any of these gret sweets!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this! With all of these recipes here, you will be sure to find the perfect recipe for any occasion that you could need something sweet! Don’t keep these sweets waiting!
- 1 cup softened Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- candied cherries nuts, colored sprinkles or colored sugars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter 2 cookie sheets and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks and vanilla until incorporated.
- Gradually add flour and salt and beat until well mixed.
- Transfer to a pastry bag with a star tip.
- Pipe onto sheet while nearly touching tip to pan. Leave at least 1" between cookies.
- Decorate with sprinkles, other decorations or chopped nuts.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until the edges are barely brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.