The Little Gym: activities for all ages!!
Parents!!!! Summer is coming! How will you keep your kids busy and engaged all summer long? This can be a challenge for a lot of parents. The weather can change in an instant and we always worry that it may be too hot or rain for events that we try to plan.
Help is here!! I recently had the pleasure of visiting The Little Gym at Lakeline Mall (Austin, Texas). I have seen this colorful little place before, but never really knew what it was about. I was surprised at what all we had been missing out on! The first thing that caught my attention when I visited The Little Gym website is that you can try an introductory class for FREE! There is so much to choose from and classes are available for all ages!
- Parent & Child Classes – For Infants up to 3 Years.
- Gymnastics – Ages 3 to 12 (classes are broken up by age)
- Sports Skills Development – Ages 3 to 6
- Dance – Ages 3 to 12 (classes are broken up by age)
- Karate – Ages 4 to 12
We tried out the Funny Bugs Gymnastics class for my 3 year old daughter. She absolutely LOVED it!! The staff and instructors are all very friendly and great with the kids. My daughter was so excited to go every week and show family and friends what she learned in class. Not only are basic gymnastic skills being learned, but a valuable lesson is also incorporated into the class. It can be anything from counting to working together or sharing.
The Little Gym at Lakeline Mall is very clean and the equipment is very well taken care of. Look at all of this fun stuff!
Right now, The Little Gym is enrolling for it’s Anytime Summertime Kids’ Camp and the summer session of classes. This runs from June 10th to August 21st. You can get a Flex Pass that allows you to try out camp and classes or you can just pay by the day.
Other Fun Stuff at The Little Gym:
- Awesome Birthday Bash: This is an hour and a half packed of FUN! It includes 16 guests, all paper products, drinks for each kid, set-up and clean-up, a qualified birthday leader plus an assistant and a Little Gym t-shirt for the birthday child!
- Parents’ Survival Night: On select Friday and Saturday evenings, The Little Gym gives parents and kids a break! It is a night for kids to play games and do activities in a safe and fun environment. Meanwhile, the parents can have date night or just a fun night out.
There are 2 Little Gym locations North of Austin; The one that we visited at Lakeline and one in Round Rock. Stop by for a visit and try out a FREE introductory class!
Enjoy your Summer!!