If you are in need of some amazing dessert recipes, then check out our new and delicious Strawberry Cobbler recipe! The recipe below will take you step by step into creating the absolute best Strawberry Cobbler you will have ever eaten or have made! This Strawberry Cobbler takes about 50 minutes until the whole process is ready, but every second is worth the outcome of this amazing Strawberry Cobbler! If you like this recipe, and maybe you are looking for some other great desserts, then here are some you definitely shouldn’t pass up! Check out our Pudding Filled Cupcakes, our Chocolate Banana Smoothie Recipe, our Homemade German Chocolate Cake Icing Recipe, and even our Tapioca Pudding Recipe too! If you still need more desserts, check out our archives!
Still not satisfied with any of these desserts? There’s no need to give up just yet! Try this cookbook with enough desserts for you to try a new one each day of the year!
- Butter a 2 quart baking dish while you go preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take the sugar, cornstarch, and water, and combine them. Cook this over a medium heat, and be sure to stir constantly, until the mixture is thick and hot.
- Stir in your strawberries and remove this from the heat. Pour this mixture into a baking dish and dot it with 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Tale the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and sift them together. Stir in your cream now. This mixture should be rather soft. Spoon on top of berries.
- Bake this for 25 minutes in the oven you prepared and preheated earlier.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.